Outsourced Bookkeeping Services Case Study
Learning Links Childcare Centres
11 Childcare Centres Operating Nationally
Learning Links Childcare Group
With over twenty years experience and Centres in Auckland, Dunedin, Palmerston, Horowhenua, Taupo, Te Awamutu and Hamilton, Learning Links is a well recognised privately owned childcare operator. Learning Links educational priorities are underpinned by three key approaches - play based learning, understanding every child's 'love language" and striving to be a sustainable, zero waste organisation. Learning Links offer a safe and nurturing place for children to play and grow, through experiences and opportunities that help children develop physical, social, emotional, and intellectual skills.
- Bookkeepers that could come on board and review and tidy up the accounts.
- Cost to be same or less than having an in-house admin/bookkeeper.
- Set up robust processes and systems to capture receipts from all 11 branches.
- Experienced with multiple branch / company bookkeeping.
- Implement month-end accruals to fully understand performance of business on a monthly basis.
- Implement consolidated monthly management reporting for directors.
- Reduce hands-on reporting time for directors and senior management.
- Identify overall process improvements and gain efficiency.
- Met with the Directors and understood the intricacies of their business and the industry better.
- Presented a cost effective and tailored bookkeeping plan that was right for their business.
- Worked with the directors and management to start a SOP (standard operating procedure) documentation.
- Accessed and learnt the in-house CRM's financial reporting capabilities.
- Implemented HubDoc to easily capture smaller receipts from all centres.
- Analysed all transactions for the last 3 months from all centres to identify opportunities for improvements in coding.
- Took over full bookkeeping from an agreed date.
- Performed intercompany reconciliations to identify and fix any one side codings.
- Set up and refined weekly reporting to directors on key elements.
- Implemented a full suite of consolidated monthly dashboard of interactive reporting for directors and analysis via PowerBI and Xero.
- Created a monthly management reporting pack for directors highlighting performance, trends and key product performances.
- We continue to identify and improve processes and reporting on a regular basis.
- We continue to add and update the SOP's for Learning Links.
Our Bookkeeping Approach.
Learn and Improve
Start Your Journey To Better Bookkeeping.
Book A Free Consultation
Intouch Bookkeeping Auckland
Phone: 0800 115 188
Address: Level 1, 582 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekends & Public Holidays: By prior appointment only
Client meetings are by appointment only.
After Hours Free Consultations Available.
For your convenience - we can come to you at a time suitable to you.