Fully Outsourced Bookkeeping Services Case Study
One Of The Top 10 Document Collection Software Globally
Headed by recognised S.A.A.S entrepreneur, James Sampson, FileInvite is the simplest most secure way to get client information via a document collection software. FileInvite simplifies the process of collecting documents from clients with the ability to use templates, inbuilt signature systems and dual authentications. The entire process is seamless and secure and professionals can use a portal to monitor the progress of each document request. Recently recognised as one of the top 10 document collection softwares globally by the CIOReview, FileInvite competes against the likes of DropBox and Google Docs.
- Bookkeepers that could carry on what the current in-house bookkeeper was doing.
- Cost to be same as having an in-house bookkeeper.
- Experienced in Receipt-bank
- Experienced in i-Payroll
- Took care of cash-flow management including payment to suppliers and credit cards.
- Look at overall process improvements and gain efficiency.
- Presented a cost effective and tailored bookkeeping plan that was right for their business.
- Documented and analysed what the incumbent bookkeeper did on a weekly basis.
- Created a SOP (standard operating procedure) document.
- Implemented Receipt-bank to easily capture smaller receipts.
- Ensured that 2 factor authentication protocols were followed.
- Took over full bookkeeping from an agreed date.
- Ensured that all stakeholders were communicated with.
- Put through Month-End accruals to ensure true reflection of business performance.
- Created a monthly management reporting pack for directors highlighting performance, trends and key product performances.
- We continue to work with the Board and CEO to ensure the results are accurate on a monthly basis and focus on data analytics.
Our Bookkeeping Approach.
Learn and Improve
Start Your Bookkeeping Journey With Intouch
Book A Free Consultation
Intouch Bookkeeping Auckland
Phone: 0800 115 188
Address: Level 1, 582 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekends & Public Holidays: By prior appointment only
Client meetings are by appointment only.
After Hours Free Consultations Available.
For your convenience - we can come to you at a time suitable to you.